Laser Hair Removal
VIKINI is based on a high powered 808nm diode laser that is far more stable and uniform then other laser wavelengths for permanent hair removal. Its fast operation up to 10hz and various selective plus modes can provide less pain and more effective results.
Why do I have to book multiple sessions?
Hair does not exist as a single state, but rather repeats the cycle of growing, regenerating, and resting. The laser is absorbed by the hair follicle and the heat that is generated acts as a safe and selective destruction of the hair follicle without damaging the skin. Therefore, it is necessary to repeat the procedure according to the cycle of the hair to achieve the effect of permanent hair removal.
Questions and Answers
What are the precautions before the procedure?
- The most important thing to do before the procedure is to avoid tanning.
How do I prepare for the procedure?
- Shave the treatment area cleanly two or three days before the procedure. If you are sensitive to pain, you can apply an anesthetic cream before the treatment.
How long does the procedure take?
- Depending on the area being treated, it will take 5 to 60 minutes.
How many sessions do I need?
- Usually 6 sessions in 6 to 8 week intervals are recommended for the treatment.
What are the precautions after the procedure?
- Avoid direct sunlight for one week after the procedure to prevent pigmentation. It is helpful to apply sunscreen on the treatment area. A simple shower is fine, but you should avoid the sauna or bath. If red dots appear or swelling persists for more than 7 days, please consult a doctor.
At Fortelli of Mississauga, we offer the most advanced treatments for face and body.
Areas for Laser Hair Removal Services: Upper Lip, Chin, Ears, Side Burns, Back, Neck, Shoulders, Back, Chest, Underarms, Hands, 1/2 Arm & Hands, Full Arm, Upper Leg, Lower Leg, Full Leg, Full Leg & Bikini, Bikini, Brazilian, Feet & Toes
*Prices based upon consultation. Package prices for multiple area treatments are also available.